More than any other food, Chocolate delights and enchants. chocolate tantalizes and it comforts. Chocolate has soothed fretful children and welcomed tired travelers;
mountain climbers have saved their last piece of chocolate Quates to celebrate reaching new heights;
suitors have given Chocolate Quotes to show the depth of their devotion.
Chocolate has been used as a stimulant, an aphrodisiac, and a from a currency.
Chocolate is no ordinary food. It is not something you can leave, something you like only moderately.
Chocolate is the most fun material in the food business. It gets soft quickly, you play with it, and in a few minutes it’s hard as a rock.
Chocolate Quotes for Girlfriend
- “Chocolate is the first luxury. It has so many things wrapped up in it. Deliciousness at the moment, childhood memories, and that grin-inducing feeling of getting a reward for being good.”
- “Today is a Chocolate day, Dairy milk for love , Perk 4 Friends, Kit Kat 4 best friends, Polo for hatred, & Mentos for cool persons, what do you choose four me Best Wishes on Chocolate Day.”
- “Life is Like A Chocolate Box, Each Chocolate is like A portion of Life, Some Are Crunchy, And Some Are nutty, or some are soft, But All are Delicious.”
- “Love is like a chewing gum: it tastes only in the beginning! But friendship is like chocolate; it tastes till it ends!”
- “Simply …Everyone Has a Price; mine is chocolate! Buy me with a chocolate!!! Sweet Heart!!!!!
Chocolate Quotes for Boyfriend
- “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long term.”
- “My Sweet Valentine, I want to take you on a young drive, with a huge box of tasty Chocolates, Long drive, and chocolate Quotes box may finish after some hours, but my love box would never empty.”
- “I searched many Shops to buy the Best Chocolate for you. But I didn’t find Any Chocolate Sweeter Than you and your Smile.”
- “Every meal should end with something sweet. May be its jelly on toast for breakfast or a small piece of Chocolate at dinner- but it always helps my brain bring a close to the meal.”
- “It takes a real man to make a true confession- a Chocolate Quotes Soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.”
- “Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate quotes is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.”
Heart-Touching Chocolate Quotes for Wife
- “Gorgeous chocolate in Gorgeous you, And Gorgeous are the things you do, but the loveliest is the friendship of the two, one is me, and other is you.”
- “Chocolate Comes in different Sizes, Flavor and Shape, No matter what they look Like, the most important thing is that perfect satisfaction I Get When eating them, Can’t wait To get a bite of it.
- “KITKAT: Kiss in Time, Kiss at Time. PERK: Perfect Emotional Romantic Kiss. MUNCH: Meet urgently Now for a charming Hug. I give you all my love happy Chocolate Day sweetheart.”
Chocolate Quotes for Husband
- “I am Dairy you are milk, I am Kit you are Kat, I am Fine you are Start, in short, I am Sweet, but you are my sweetness!!!!!!!”
- “Love is like A sweet Chocolate, It Leaves Sweeter taste in Life, To put a Sweet Bite 4 Next Time and it Makes our Mind and Heart feel Sweet….
- “Love is a word. But it’s not a word by it means it’s a feeling happening in life, and it changes the life forever!”
- “I searched many shops to buy the best chocolate for you. But I didn’t find any Chocolate Quotes sweeter than you and your Smile.”
Chocolate Quotes for Friends
- “Lovely chocolate and lovely you and lovely are things you do, but the loveliest is the friendship of the two, one is me, and other is you!”
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
- “Memories are love nobody will steal, parting is sorrow nobody will heal, some can forget you gone however I will bear in mind you not withstanding.”
- “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.”
- “Two Things always fix problems one is the god: another is chocolate Quotes.”
Did you find this information useful? Share it with your blogging friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!