Spicy Gazpacho Soup is a soup made of raw vegetables and served cold, originating in the southern ..white ones (which contain no tomato, but include dried fruits), and green ones (which are white but contain some spices that make them green).
For this reason, the Spicy Gazpacho Soup came up with their wonderful, ice-cold soup – gazpacho – beautifully colorful, packed with goodness, cheap and simple to prepare, no cooking and most important of all, an absolute delight to drink.
Gazpacho may refer to: Gazpacho, a cold, often tomato-based Portuguese or Spicy Gazpacho Soup.
Gazpacho is a tomato soup of Spanish origin, served cold. Italians prefer creamy tomato soup, Germans want rice also Columbians want spice.
Threfore, Traditional gazpacho originates from that large, exotic southerly region of Spain which is home to such extensive Arabic influence.
Home-made Spicy Gazpacho Soup are so good for you – all that nourishing stock and chock-a-block full of vitamins and minerals.
But who on earth could face boiling bones for hours on end during the scorching Spanish summer weather, not to mention preparing the soup once the stock is made?
The chilled, raw soup was originally made by pounding bread and garlic with tomatoes, cucumber and also peppers.
Nowadays, your electric blender renders this effortless Olive oil endows it with a smooth, creamy consistency and vinegar adds a refreshing tang – just what you need when life gets too hot to handle.
The Spicy Gazpacho Soup should be served in true Spanish style with small bowls of accompaniments – finely chopped peppers, cucumber, onion and so on.
Even hard-boiled eggs and croutons, if you feel up to it! Guests will then sprinkle what appeals to them on the soup.
Traditional Spicy Gazpacho Soup is tomato-based, with most Spanish families having developed their own, unique recipes. However, nowadays, you will also find gazpacho recipes that have nothing to do with tomatoes – white, almond-based gazpachos, fruit-based gazpachos, etc.
Do you suffer from insomnia? Could be that drinking gazpacho is the answer, various characters help themselves to the soup and promptly fall asleep!
However, don´t fall asleep just yet as you haven´t read over the recipe!
– 4 ripe tomatoes
– 2 onion
-1 red pepper
-1 to 2 green pepper
– 3 cloves garlic
– 50 g bread
– 3 dessertspoons vinegar
– 8 dessertspoons olive oil
– ¼ chili pepper (optional)
-2 hard boiled eggs
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 1 to 2 finely chopped red pepper
– ½ finely chopped green pepper
– ½ finely chopped cucumber
How to make Spicy Gazpacho soup
1.First of all Break up bread and soak in water for 30 minutes.
2. Skin tomatoes, remove seeds and also stalks from peppers.
3. Peel cucumber, onion and also garlic.
4. Chop onion, garlic, tomatoes, peppers and also cucumber.
5. Place in electric blender.
6. Squeeze out excess water from bread and add to blender.
7. Add oil and also vinegar.
8. Blend well.
9. If necessary, add sufficient water for Spicy Gazpacho Soup like consistency.
10. Pour into a bowl with ice cubes.
11. Fridge for a couple of hours.
12. Serve in bowls, also with garnishing in separate dishes.
- Health benefits of Spicy Gazpacho Soup
- Control high blood pressure
- Sugar that fight disease
- So Antioxidants play a key role in cleaning up so free radicals in the blood system and from body tissues.
- At last Chronic condition and weight gain
For more detail check our our blog: http://www.ehowindia.org/
Did you find this imformation useful? share it with your blogging friends on Facebook,Twitter and Google plus!