Flash memory card
If you have own a digital camera. you already have the necessary equipment to read the flash memory card and transfer files to and from them.Its easy get a flash memory Card reader they are so inexpensive these days you can even pick one up free after rebate if you watch the deals.Hookup it up to your computer and pop in the flash memory card.
It will show up on your computer as a new drive.When you’re ready to save data to it, just drag and drop. It’s no different than a regular floppy or hard drive. Once you see in this light there is a whole bunch of things you can use your flash memory card for and here are 5 ideas for you.
1.Use as a greeting card
- Hey there’s always an occasion around the corner.
- If you’re already thinking of sending a CD greeting card use your flash memory card
- With the large storage sizes you can afford to have multimedia in your e cards too and when that person gets tired of it, the card itself is a gift for their computing convenience.
- As if that wasn’t enough, you can probably get by with less postage too.
Use as media storage
- One of the best things about flash memory cards is how much its small physical size can pack in. With memory sizes up to several Gigabytes, you could use it to store your media like video clips, picture clips, audio files and just about any downloadable content.
- Its small size also makes it highly portable without taking up valuable space on your notebook computer hard drive.
Sharing files or transferring files
- Sharing files or transferring files from one computer to another. If you need to do this often, here’s a quick tip. Carry with you a USB card reader.
- Many of them are very compact and no heavier than your cell phone. Doing this has advantages over carrying a flash memory card.
- Memory card are smaller and a tiny catalog cards can offer you much more memory than a flash memory card.
- Better carry two things than a bunch of drives.
Use as e book
- Build yourself an e-book library. Are you a book worm?
- One tiny flash memory card can store a lot of e-books since most text based files are smaller than media files.
- You store whole libraries of e-books in various topics either on one card or dedicate one for each topic .
- They are easy to share and very portable you will never run out of reading material again when you on the road.
5.Use for running a software
- Run small software from it.
- It have tiny software that don’t need to be installed and run from the card.
- This is particularly helpful when you are using someone else’s computer. Now you can carry your software with you too.
- Now that you know gather up those flash memory cards and start using them.
- Just because your new camera isn’t compatible with it doesn’t mean you should let it go to waste.
- The best part is, you won’t have to worry about obsolete cards anymore.
Thanks for the spent your time on this article, Hopefully this is the answer of any questions you have about using SD cards but if you need any further information ,drop us a line in the comments below and we will do our best to help.