Keep this gourmet quality solid white albacore tuna ready in the pantry for parties, unexpected guests or family get-together.
Then, whip up an Affordable Gourmet Style Recipes meal that will have your guests convinced you’ve prepared something truly elaborate and extravagant.
So a added bonus, they will enjoy canapes or entrees that are delectable, but without those serious calories. So a affordable gourmet style Recipes is a Easy And Simple Recipes. Also Good Quality recipes.
Rigatoni Pasta Is a Gourmet Style Recipes
Rigatoni Pasta is type of Affordable Gourmet Style Recipes . Also is a simple and Easy Recipe.
This Gourmet Style Recipes is flavorful pasta dish with a Mediterranean flair is ideal whether sitting down to dinner with the family or celebrating with guests.
- 12 ounces Rigatoni pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 (15 ounce cans) Contadina Tomato Sauce
- 28 ounce can Contadina Crushed Tomatoes
- 1½ tablespoon Contadina Tomato Paste
- 1½ cups Mozarella cheese
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions, until all dente.
- In a large saucepan, brown ground beef and sausage until crumbly and cooked through. Also Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste.
- Since, Stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper. Also Allow to simmer 3 – 5 minutes, allowing the flavors to combine. Gently stir pasta into sauce.
- So Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Also Add half the pasta and sauce mixture to the baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the Mozzarella and Parmesan over the pasta. Also Repeat with a second layer.
- Since, Bake in preheated 325 oven, covered with foil, for 20-25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 – 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Albacore Tuna Canape Gourmet Style Recipes
Albacore Tuna Canape is type of Affordable Gourmet Style Recipes . Also is a easy-to-follow, elegant-style canape for entertaining guests or just treating yourself to a unique way of serving up albacore tuna.
- 1-6-ounce can of Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Solid White Albacore, drained
- 2 finely diced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chives, thinly sliced
- 1 soup spoon crème fraiche
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Sourdough bread (optional)
- 3 ounces of comté cheese or aged white cheddar, sliced thinly
Mix together Prime Fillet tuna, shallots, chives, crème fraiche, and salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture onto toasted triangles of sourdough bread or into Chinese ceramic serving spoons.
- Top each serving mixture with a slice of cheese and place in a pre-heated oven (300 degrees) until cheese begins to melt – approximately 3 minutes.
- Also Remove toasties or Chinese spoons from the oven and top individually with a dot of crème fraiche, and then a dot of caviar (optional).
Albacore Tuna Canape Gourmet Style Recipes Finish with a sprig of chervil to garnish.
Potato Casserole Gourmet Style Recipes
Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna and Potato Casserole is type of Affordable Gourmet Style Recipes. This Gourmet Style Recipes is Easy And Simple Recipes.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium Anaheim chilies, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups vegetable stock or canned vegetable broth
- 6 to 8 saffron threads
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 mild dried chili pepper
- 4 6-ounce cans of Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Solid White Albacore, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Also Pinch of piment d’Espelette (Basque chili pepper) or mild cayenne powder
- Warm 1/2 cup olive oil in a large casserole over high heat.
- Add onions, Anaheim chilies, bay leaves, and garlic and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Also Adding the potatoes, wine, vegetable stock, and saffron. So Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium.
- Add salt, pepper, and dried chili pepper, and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the tuna and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Stir only occasionally to avoid breaking apart the fish.
- Also use a Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Therefore Discard the bay leaves before serving. Also Potato Casserole gourmet style Recipes Serve in shallow soup bowls, and sprinkle with the parsley and piment d’Espelette.
Did you find this information useful? Share it with your blogging friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!