Diabetes Awareness Month began in 1975 but wasn’t officially recognized by U.S. government until the mid of 1980’s.
The highlight of diabetes Awareness month is World diabetes day on November 14th. So the diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in America.
Diabetes creates problem to our health, because of which causes heart diseases, stroke, kidney damages.
Every day approximately 2200 people were diagnosed with diabetes, So the rate of percentage get increased day by day.
But we can change this trend through the education, proper guidance and creative idea for diabetes awareness.
Understanding Of Diabetes:-
- Diabetes means blood glucose is too high.
- Glucose come from the food we eat.
- Glucose also made in lives and muscles.
- Insulin is the hormone made in the pancreas.
- Diabetes occur when we don’t make enough insulin.
Here 7 Things We Should Know About Diabetes Awareness.
All the activities like fun diabetes activity.
Lose excess body fat
Excess weight is a big factor for diabetes. In contrast, every kilogram of weight lost reduces the risk of diabetes by 16%.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Another thing is an exercise which is important in controlling blood sugar and even for preventing diabetes.
Follow a balanced diet with complex carbohydrates
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, protein and sources of fat.
- A healthy or balanced diet will also help to keep your sugar level stable.
Keep yourself hydrated
- Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water every day.
- It’s again the part of raising awareness of diabetes
4.Move your body
- Physical inactivity reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Exercise renders the cells more sensitive to insulin.
- Low or easy exercise do for 35-40 minute.
- So it’s a kind of fun activities for Diabetes awareness.
- Stress is responsible for releasing of Vario hormone that also increases blood sugar.
- Meditation improves or reduces the stress.
- Poor quality sleep which may also increase the risk for diabetes and obesity.
- Hence try to establish regular bedtime.
- Also, you should take sleep for 7-8 hours is ideal.
Do Regular check-ups
- Talk to your doctor. And also ask them about diabetes awareness event ideas.
- Diabetes can’t be a cured but also we can control diabetes effectively.
- With regular checkups, you will not only be able to recognize any symptoms but also be able to make cure sooner.
Symptom of Diabetes
Symptoms of diabetes include
- Increased need of drink and urination
- Increased hunger
- Blurred vision
- Numbness or tingling in the feet or hands
- Sore that do not heal
- Unexplained weight loss
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes can start quickly, Maybe in a matter of weeks.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes often develop slowly—over the course of several years—and can be so mild that you might not even notice them.
While many people with type 2 diabetes have no symptoms.
Some people do not find out they have the disease until they have diabetes-related health problems, such as blurred vision or heart trouble.
The Effect Of Diabetes
- Diabetes causes kidney failure and also responsible for blindness.
- It is a group of disease and it also affects the body’s ability to produce insulin, a hormone that allows your body to turn glucose into energy.
Hence it is necessary to prevent diabetes and for those people should aware about diabetes awareness facts.
Hope this article is helpful to you guys.
And thanks for giving a precious time to our article all the information regarding this article is true.
Feel free to touch every time.